Leaving for POA

KeiEdy

Well the day is finally here. We leave in 10 hours for our pre cruise stay in Honolulu before boarding the POA. I want to thank everyone on this board and the Hawaii board for all of your hints. We have our 6 plug outlet and wire hangers and are ready for the POA. I will post my review after I return.

Edye

Bon Voyage!

Enjoy your cruise, as I think you will! If there is anything that I can say without reservation is that the crew is very friendly. Sometimes they may not be able to provide service as quickly or with as much flair as on international-crewed ships, but they always seem to apologize for it and are just nice people for the most part. Incidentally, I just managed to write a final draft of a review for my 8/22/04 cruise on Pride of Aloha. Hopefully, it gets published, rather than tossed aside because of my complaints about "fellow passengers".

Anyway, don't let me venture off topic. Have a safe, fun cruise!

Well the day is finally here. We leave in 10 hours for our pre cruise stay in Honolulu before boarding the POA. I want to thank everyone on this board and the Hawaii board for all of your hints. We have our 6 plug outlet and wire hangers and are ready for the POA. I will post my review after I return.

Edye

One other item one should bring on the POA. A bar of soap. They only provide liquid soap. Not much fun trying to take a shower with the liquid soap dispensor.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Archived