Gold and Plat's on the NCL Sky

SnootieTootie

We are sailing on B2B cruises on the sky Nov 6.

I hear that there are now no Gold/Plat perks on any cruises less than 5 days.

Can anyone confirm this? No perks at all? No priority embarkation, no latitudes party, no Le Bistro, no welcome basket...nothing??

Alas, that's what the website says. You might get the priority embarkation, but if it's a perk that's received on the ship then the cruise has to be 5 days or longer. I've also read that NCL counts B2B's as only one cruise towards your next Latitudes level, too.

Alas, that's what the website says. You might get the priority embarkation, but if it's a perk that's received on the ship then the cruise has to be 5 days or longer. I've also read that NCL counts B2B's as only one cruise towards your next Latitudes level, too.

Thanks, we are Plats. last year we did B2B on the Sky, and they did count it as 2 cruises, but things may have changed. On the first cruise DH's card said Plat, and mine said Gold. And then on the second cruise, we both were listed as Plat's. Funny, because unless DH has a girlfriend that I don't know about, he's never been on a cruise without me. :)

Last year we also received all of the perks on the Sky, which I hear does not happen anymore. Virginia was the concierge, and she went out of her way to accomodate us.

It will be interesting to see the changes. I must say that I will be disappointed if we receive NO perks at all.

I must say that I will be disappointed if we receive NO perks at all.

Don't tell NCL this, but even if they offered no perks I'd still sail with them;), but I too like perks (and some day DW and I will sail an itinerary that has them).

Archived