What To Do in Cabo, Mazatlan, and PV?

bbsquest

With limited understanding of English and ability to walk much, I'm wondering what shore excursions I can do in those three cities? Or should I do it on my own to walk around with my own pace?

Any recommendations what to see and where to relax? Really appreciate it!!!

What language do they speak? And in what manner is their mobility limited (Wheelchair? Elderly? Particular health issue?)?

In Cabo, there are some excursions which are merely boat rides right from the tender pier over to Los Arcos and the Lovers Beach area, with great photo ops, sea lions and ocean life, etc. with little need to walk anywhere other than the excursion boat and back...and a lot of the boat ride is self-explanatory...Some excursions combine this with a bus ride over to a hotel with views for a drink and a ride back to the ship...That might be a good excursion under these circumstances...

For Puerto Vallarta, they may just want to take a taxi into downtown and wander the shops and waterfront on their own...and a lot of the taxi drivers would als do an extended tour--for a negotiated price--with stops at Mismaloya, Chico's Paradise and other spots--which would enable them to go at their own pace...

For Mazatlan, Frank might be a good idea...But, if they wanted an excursion, they might want to do the City tour with Papantla Fliers show...There's a bus tour with stops--to see the cliff divers, the Cathedral and such, then a show with folkloric dancing and the fliers--the guys who climb up the high pole and do some amazing fetes spinning around up top--doesn't take a lot of English or Spanish to understand......

Good luck...

Archived