NCL on Ebay

Partyatsea

Just an FYI! I know some people on here have mentioned the ship models and I saw 2 different ones listed on Ebay today. I know Terry has mentioned them in the past and the Dawn is one of the models listed. There is also a guy selling the transferable cruise rewards for $169 "BUY IT NOW". Would save you $81 if your booking a cruise soon and do not have one.

I wonder how that would work? I thought it was just tied to your latitudes number so how could you transfer it? :confused:

under the new rules they are fully transferable and gift-able. No restrictions what so ever. The seller notifies NCL and the new Latitudes number is assigned.

While this saves you money the seller would also make a small profit.

I looked real hard and could not find it. Maybe it sold, or ebay took it off. I don't think I would mess with it, for $81

actually it may save you more, at least at the time of booking, since this the normal deposit is $500.00

Just an FYI! I know some people on here have mentioned the ship models and I saw 2 different ones listed on Ebay today. I know Terry has mentioned them in the past and the Dawn is one of the models listed. There is also a guy selling the transferable cruise rewards for $169 "BUY IT NOW". Would save you $81 if your booking a cruise soon and do not have one.

Thanks for posting this.

T

I saw it was going for $36.00 right now.. Gosh.. I'm so torn as to bidding on it or what. A very nice CC lady from CO bought me one of the Pearl when she was onboard and they had them. I have been promised they have them on the Dawn.. so I'm thinking I may just wait and see if they do. Hope I don't end up kicking myself for it... 8-)

I purchased one also and have had several emails with the guy. He seems very legit and already has one positive feedback for one he sold b4 the one he sold to me. When you figure in the listing fee and final value fee to ebay I think he is really just about breaking even.

I do not and have never sold anything on eBay.

But I have bought on eBay an NCL carry all bag, a jacket, a tee shirt, plus several Celebrity shirts, playing cards, cap and I don't know what all over the years, at a great savings. In some cases the items were brand new.

If you are worried about the product arriving, check to see the ratings of the seller, if there are any complaints. Some people actually make their living by selling on eBay and cannot afford to get any negative feedback, so 99% of the time they will do what they say, and the product will be exactly as described.

You can pay by paypal in most cases, so the seller never gets your credit card or banking information.

You can even buy a cruise at group rates sometimes on eBay (don't know if you get to choose your cabin or are getting only a guarantee) from legitimate home travel agents.

Archived