Great private tour! Joyce Prince

TMWOOD1012

We hired Joyce Prince for a private tour on our day in St. Martin.

She had us for nearly 6 hours. She took us completely around the island , seeing both the Dutch and French sides-and made any stops we chose. Very accommodating, very nice, and very well-versed on the island. Definitely recommend her for your day in St.Martin.

joyce@princepersonal.com or (011) 599-526-5252

My family has booked a tour with Joyce in January.We've heard many good things about her.My real question is do you have any cabin pictures?

I have a sideways cabin on the Emerald as well and was wondering about the lay-out.Do you think the bathroom is any larger?Thanks for any help.

Just curious, how many people did you have in your group? I'd love to do a private tour with Joyce Prince, but it's just me and my sister travelling together. I'm wondering if Joyce is a good option for us.

She had us for nearly 6 hours. She took us completely around the island , seeing both the Dutch and French sides-and made any stops we chose. Very accommodating, very nice, and very well-versed on the island. Definitely recommend her for your day in St.Martin.

I have just booked Joyce for a 4hour morning tour in December. There is only myself and a friend. I mentioned to Joyce that I didn't mind sharing a tour. She has emailed me back (she is very prompt with this) and there will be one other couple doing the tour with us.

Hope this helps

Sandra

My wife and I booked a private tour with her this December. Really looking forward to this heard many good things about her on this forum.

Back from Emerald Princess on Nov. 8th. Took an island tour with Joyce Prince. She is wonderful. Very accommodating. I was concerned about joining up with people we didn't know but she assured me that in 5 years, she's never had a problem with who wants to go whereever and do whatever. Turns out the other people cancelled and my friend and I were the only 2 in her wonderfully air-conditioned car. I would highly recommend her.

Just curious, how many people did you have in your group? I'd love to do a private tour with Joyce Prince, but it's just me and my sister travelling together. I'm wondering if Joyce is a good option for us.

I can help you with this. Last year I did a tour with Joyce alone. This was my second visit to St.Martin so I had a plan on what I really wanted to do. Ms. Joyce is helpful on suggestions to enchance your tour.

We headed over to the French side. I went to the marketplace where I purchased spices (I need some of that curry now!!) and other items. I then hike up to the ruin fort.

Joyce next took me to a local shop that was not in a tourist area. The woman had the best homemade hot sauces. She also had local rum in colorful painted bottles. I purchased several of each.

We headed back to the Dutch side for additional sightseeing. Joyce then took me to a local supermarket because I was looking for a certain type of liqour.

The final stop was a great local restaurant for lunch.

I'm not a beach person and didn't bother this time.

Overall it was a great tour with Joyce. She will do the tour for you and your sister on what you want to do.

I'm cruising in 2010 and on my stop in St. Martin I will book with Joyce again.

Archived