Mobile Ship

We just got off the Fantasy (so don't bash too hard cause I didn't do a good search-MeeMaw tired:D) and we're looking at next year's girls cruise. This was our 4th and it went Mobile, New Orleans, Mobile, New Orleans.

Now, Fantasy is going to Mobile for awhile, then to Charleston and Triumph is coming to Nawlins.

Any other ships coming to Nawlins and what ship is coming to Mobile when Fantasy moves to Charleston??

We only travel from those two ports and it's just a 4-5 hour drive either way!

We just got off the Fantasy (so don't bash too hard cause I didn't do a good search-MeeMaw tired:D) and we're looking at next year's girls cruise. This was our 4th and it went Mobile, New Orleans, Mobile, New Orleans.

Now, Fantasy is going to Mobile for awhile, then to Charleston and Triumph is coming to Nawlins.

Any other ships coming to Nawlins and what ship is coming to Mobile when Fantasy moves to Charleston??

When Fantasy leaves Mobile, Elation is coming there.

I think I've answered my own question! The Elation, right:D. Now, can anyone compare Elation to Triumph for me?!

Elation is a Fantasy Class ship.

Triumph is a Conquest Class ship.

Both have atriums. Triumph is a good bit bigger.

The Elation

Cool! Since we've done the Fantasy, we'll probably opt for Triumph! Now to make sure we want to go to Progresso (which I loved!) or to Calica.

If you want to go to Calica, you have to sail from Mobile. The Elation is the same ship as the Fantasy but with a different decor. The Elation also does not have the Waterworks or Resort Style pool or interconnecting cabins.

The Fantasy/Elation will be doing

4-night...Cozumel

5-night...Cozumel/Progreso

5-night...Cozumel/Calica

7-night...Jamaica/Grand Cayman/Cozumel

The Truimph will be doing

4-night...Cozumel

7-night...Key West/Nassau/Freeport

7-night...Belize/Roatan/Cozumel

Dave

If you want to go to Calica, you have to sail from Mobile. The Elation is the same ship as the Fantasy but with a different decor. The Elation also does not have the Waterworks or Resort Style pool or interconnecting cabins.

The Fantasy/Elation will be doing

4-night...Cozumel

5-night...Cozumel/Calica

7-night...Jamaica/Grand Cayman/Cozumel

The Truimph will be doing

4-night...Cozumel

7-night...Key West/Nassau/Freeport

7-night...Belize/Roatan/Cozumel

Dave

Thanks, Dave! Yes, i was being lazy but searched for the answers. The Triumph looks really nice! It will be the biggest I have been on! I don't remember much about Calica but it looks like we'll do Triumph and Coz and Progresso which is just fine with me.

I was surprised that Triumph's cabins were laid out differently and bigger...that's cool.

We enjoyed the Fantasy waterworks...was a little too breezy for me to partake but some of the girls did. Ah, just got back and we're already planning next year..:D

Elation is a Fantasy Class ship.

Triumph is a Conquest Class ship.

Both have atriums. Triumph is a good bit bigger.

Actually Triumph is a Triumph/Destiny Class ship, about 10,000 GRT smaller than the Conquest Class.

Archived