Cabin 7445 Carnival Conquest

Phil G

I'm posting a video tour of cabin 7445 on the Conquest from our Oct. 18th cruise. It has the wrap-around balcony & I thought you might like to take a look.

Sorry about the sound, it sounded fine when I looked at it on the camera but seems to be very choppy when downloaded. This is my first video posting so it's not the best.

If y'all have any questions, I'll be glad to try to answer them.

Phil G

I'm posting a video tour of cabin 7445 on the Conquest from our Oct. 18th cruise. It has the wrap-around balcony & I thought you might like to take a look.

Sorry about the sound, it sounded fine when I looked at it on the camera but seems to be very choppy when downloaded. This is my first video posting so it's not the best.

Phil G

Hey Phil G, that was a pretty good first video if you ask me..DW and I are going to go on our first aft balcony in April. It's always interesting to see other cabins. Thanks for the video..

Hey Phil G, that was a pretty good first video if you ask me..DW and I are going to go on our first aft balcony in April. It's always interesting to see other cabins. Thanks for the video..

You're welcome. It was fun to be back there and would be great on an Alaska cruise.

• 1 month later...

Phil G

Nothing wrong with your tour movie, you cannot help the sound of the wind on the microphone, you did the cabin justice in the movie, I would buy it on your say so alone.

Well Done.

Heiko

Hey Phil,great video and brings back many fond memories. I'm Gary and my wife is Lisa and we together are Lone Star Cruisin Couple from Sugar Land,Texas. Last we sailed on Conquest was September 7th,2008 and wasn't a great cruise as we lost both of our cars while on this trip due to Hurricane IKE. We were in 7440 on the Port side. The only thing that was great was we got another day in Cozumel and they took us back home to New Orleans,but cost me another $380 to get from there to here.We last sailed on the Splendor and then we were in 8448 and that was this past September. We are already booked for another cruise,this time on The Liberty out of Miami and this will also be in September of 2010. WE have our Anniversary on the 9th so that is why normally September. We are with a great bunch of folks that are called The Loco's On The Liberty Loungin"Laughin"Lovin" and are looking forward to another fun filled and fun Packed cruise. we are again in 7440 as we Like the Aft Wraps with all the extra room and last we sailed we had 35 folks out on our balcony during our Cabin Crawl. Just wanted to say hi and again thanks for the video. Have a nice evening and a very Happy Holiday Season! Gary!!We sail 9,4,10 on Liberty and are on cruise critic with Carnival Liberty 9/4/10.. Roll Call..Who's Going?? By Sgt Jeff Drop in and say hi if you can Gary:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks so much for the video and description. We are booked for this cabin on the conquest, 10/17/2010.

Meyer2,

You're welcome. We loved the balcony and would do it again in a heartbeat.

The aft elevator is not very far away, so you don't have a long walk & they are not very busy. Just remember, deck 5 will give you access from one end of the ship to the other.

Have a good cruise.

Phil

Thank-you again Phil! Appreciate it! We did watch your video clip, glad you shared. I'm trying so hard to patiently wait for our cruise! :D It's our 1st one. So it makes it nice hearing from someone who has actually been in the cabin that we will be.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the post. I booked us in the same cabin for 18 April. I am a little concerned about your last statement. You said something about it you have a problem with motion sickness, this may not be the cabin for you??? :eek:

How much does it differ from the center of the ship (that's where we stayed the last two times we were on the conquest)?

Thanks for the questions about motion in the aft cabins. The simple answer is, the further away from the center of the ship you are, the more motion you're going to feel. We felt some vibration from the props & a little more wave action (than in other cabins we've been in more towards the center of the ship). Having said all that, the motion wasn't uncomfortable, it just helped us get to sleep. I would say, if you don't get car sick, you shouldn't be bothered by staying in an aft cabin under normal sea conditions.

We had alot of fun back there and would book it again anytime.

Phil

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Thanks for bumping this thread up Phil. My extended balcony cruise is long a thing of the past, but I am so glad I booked that cabin. Fantastic deal, the cabin was just fine & the balcony was such a treat. I had a lot of people over the last day of the cruise, and that long balcony made it possible. No more problem with motion & sea sickness than I usually have. The only down side was slight, music from being above the lounge could be heard but it was not loud. Nothing that would bother me or keep me awake.

• 1 year later...

Archived