Using cash for Seapass Account question

Hello we always use cash to settle our seapass account and you make your cash deposit at customer relations. I'm not sure if there's a minimum amount but we have paid $200 deposit on a 12 day cruise. You can top up anytime and if you do not spend all the cash you deposited you get it back in cash at the end of the cruise.

Bye

Marylyne

yup-they take the cash at the terminal. IF you start to go over that amount; they'll contact you and let you know to add more $$ to your account.

I was gonna use a card; but i think i'm gonna do cash as well. If i go over whatever cash i put down (which i shouldn't) then i'll give them a card.

Hi, we used cash on our cruise and found it most convenient. Despite stating so on the online check in I still had to enforce the fact that I will be settling by cash at the check in desk.

I then kept an eye on the account via the TV in the cabin and settled it every now and again.

It took all the stress out of worrying how my euro credit card would be converted at the end of the trip.

Archived