Concierge Class vs Regular Veranda Cabin

bardstowntraveller

At least for the Constellation, the main advantage hasn't been mentioned - cabin size. I just booked a CC because the regular balcony cabin is 170sf while the CC is 191sf (both plus a 41sf balcony). The other minor perks are there but are not why I booked CC - I lake a little extra space.

We are doing CC for a Summit cruise in march - just wondering how much different the tote bags are than the thin ones in a regular veranda cabin and if we should also bring one (we use one for the beach, etc.) thanks. Vicky

On the M class, CC (C-1) are superior due to the very large balcony which is not available on C-2, and C-3. Assuming no change, the large tote bag is very nice; and, we use same for our beach trips here in SWFL. However, I cannot remember whether it is presented early or later in the cruise.

• 2 months later...

I have attached a photo of the champagne bottle and daily fruit. The canapés are delivered around 4PM each day. The bottle of champagne was delivered the first day but we didn't drink it until five days later. The room steward kept it iced down each day. The concierge class has its own room service. Ordering a pot coffee to drink on the balcony took five minutes from my call until delivery. The bathrobes are very thick and heavy versus the paper thin dishtowel robes in regular rooms. I selected concierge class primarily for the larger cabin size. The balcony is the same size as a standard cabin. My wife appreciated the fresh flowers in the room. We did try the isotonic pillow but neither of us cared for it.

xIMG_0522.jpg.c620474519a8e3a1f97b530c89d9e2cd.jpg

Archived