pearl room 10606

flbeachmom

Does anyone know what the space is across from room 10606 on the pearl. Just looking at deck plan and dont want a room across from a closet or something the staff will be going in and out of all hours. Help!!

Also looking at room 10584? any ideas ??

Do u think 10584 is too close to elevator? I am probably a TAs worst nightmare, need a quiet room. Deck 10 seems the best choice, rooms above and below.

I had a sailing a while back that was right up against an elevator...never heard a sound :D (but then, this wasn't the Pearl)

Do u think 10584 is too close to elevator? I am probably a TAs worst nightmare, need a quiet room. Deck 10 seems the best choice, rooms above and below.

Your not really on top of the elevator but it's better than the staircases. On RCL we were across from stewards staircase quiet till the last night and that really stunk! It's hard I know what you mean about being a TA's worst nightmare so am I! can you call ncl and ask what is across the hall from that stateroom?

on the pearl in april we were right by the elevator and it was quiet

Jan

Im starting to lean toward the 10584 did u think the stairs were more the problem? AHHH what to do.. I just want a quiet room. Of course with all of the planning i could always get a crying baby next door. LOL

:p the stairs were okay till last night with the luggage pick up it was really loud. All 3 of us were up at some point due to the noise. I'de call NCL and ask what is across the hall from 10606 and then make a decision from that. What sailing are you on?

We are going on the Nov 21/09. So in need of a cruise break. We were on the Crown Princess in March so we are about due. We are lucky to live in Fl so we do not have to fly to port and can wait till last min. to book. Its the only type of vacation the Hubby can relax with no phone and get some quatily time with the teen girls(also with no phones LOL).

We were in 11580. Awesome location, except it was under the kids club. Didn't notice the elevators at all but it is a couple doors down. I would definitely book that one. walk up two flights and you are in the center of everything. My favorite location on a ship so far.

Archived