Thomson Destiny opposed to other cruise lines

It will probably be the smallest, eldest, worn and tired ship you've ever been on.

It will probably be cheaper than the others but will be the friendliest ship you've ever been on, with the best staff, entertainment, food and passengers you have ever encountered, without having to tip (if you don't want to) You'll dock nearer than the bigger ships and probably spend less days at sea.

You pays your money you takes your choice:)

I have sailed with Cunard, HAL & NCL, but I alwys look forward to my Thomson cruise. I love the Destiny and am booked for 2 weeks in July.

The biggest difference I found were the rooms. I have had a balcony on the larger lines. You will find the room very small but you just get used to it and use it for sleeping and showering. As the above poster said the staff and food are great. You will have a ball. If you like a drink look out for deals on the drinks package. I always book early and get this free. I have always met really nice passengers on my Thomson cruises as well, and keep in touch with many. I suggest you go with your friends and have a great time.

Billy.

Archived