If you are currently on Equinox...

Linda-E

This is not cruise ship specific but an X policy. You are allowed 2 bottles at embarkation. After all, everything else is taken at security and returned the last night of your cruise.

There is a corkage fee for bottles brought into the restaurants/bars not purchased on board.

Thanks ClaireP and Capital Cruiser. I appreciate hearing about your Equinox experiences.

I know the official policy. We have been on 13 Celebrity cruises and we have often been able to bring wine aboard from European and South American ports. Many times security has not enforced this policy.

We are signed up for a Celebrity excursion to a Cava winery near Barcelona, but I'm going to cancel it if we can't bring the wine back to drink onboard.

Thanks ClaireP and Capital Cruiser. I appreciate hearing about your Equinox experiences.

I know the official policy. We have been on 13 Celebrity cruises and we have often been able to bring wine aboard from European and South American ports. Many times security has not enforced this policy.

We are signed up for a Celebrity excursion to a Cava winery near Barcelona, but I'm going to cancel it if we can't bring the wine back to drink onboard.

Even if you can't drink it onboard, you wouldn't still want to bring some home???:confused:

Archived