Spa Packages and Spa Price List

uktog

Yup, I have pre-ordered twice. Go to the Spa right away after boarding and let them know you have a pre paid package. They should have a record of it all ready for you so you shouldn't worry about being charged again. When you are there you should set up all your appointments and by going early you should be able to schedule when you want.

Enjoy! I loved it - 5 massages in 10 days, I was like butter!

Tracey

• 2 months later...
The info I have is a year old - I booked the Daily Well Being Ritual before a 10 day cruise last April and it was great. The 2 people I asked about it on board indicated that buying one of these packages ahead was a great deal. I couldn't actually book the massage times ahead. When I got on board the spa was the 1st place I went to schedule my dates and times. I can only suggest to do this 1st thing because the lines were long before 1:00PM the day of embarktion. I also have the full list and descriptions of services if you need any other information.

Daily Well-Being Ritual $474

Chakra Balancing Massage

Stress-A-Way

Muscle Melt

Spirit Reviver

Hawaiian 4 Hands Massage*

Designed to give a massage a day

Time: Approx. 5 hours

Thanks for the information - I'm thinking about the Daily Well-Being Ritual, but I have a question. So, when reserving the actual times you booked five different days/appointments throughout your cruise?

• 1 year later...

I know its too late for you guys but found this info (pulled from the web so no idea how accurate:))

Quote from webpage

Celebrity didn't have anything that they could send me on what the packages included. They did tell me over the phone and I got most of what she said. The platinum taste of luxury package incluses 4 body massages, body wrap, Personal trainer and you can attend 5 yoga classes. The gold taste of luxury package includes 4 body massages, hair-style and result treatment. The fitness packages inlcude, a free personal dietary consultation 5 fitness classes and yoga classes. If you have any other questions let me know.

Gold Fitness Package - Aboard Millennium & Century Class #C600 146.00

Platinum Fitness Package - Aboard Millennium & Century Class #C602 325.00

Gold Taste of Luxury Package - Aboard Millennium & Century Class #C604 228.00

Platinum Taste of Luxury Package - Aboard Millennium & Century Class #C606 359.00

I called Celebrity's Bon Voyage desk and asked what was included in each of the packages. The first thing I was asked was what type of ship I was cruising on. For me, it is the Infinity, so Millenium class.

The Gold Fitness package includes 1 Zone/Personal Trainer session; 1 Body Composition; and 5 Fitness Classes.

The Platinum Fitness Package includes 1 Full Body Massage; 1 Aromatherapy Wrap; and 5 Fitness Classes.

The Gold Taste of Luxury Package includes 1 Full Body Massage; 1 Manicure; 1 hair set; and 1 rasul treatment.

The Platnium Taste of Luxury Package includes 2 Body Massages; 2 hair sets; 1 manicure; and 1 rasul treatment.

I hope this helps.

My problem is that they ALL look good and I am having trouble deciding. LOL.

Then, there are the packages listed under the AquaSpa on your booking page: Asian Ceremony of Stone; Algae-Detox Cruise Ritual; Egyptian Ceremony of Milk & Ginger; Daily Fitness Ritual; Tahitian Ceremony of Flowers; and Daily Well-Being Ritual.

I think I will buy the Daily Well-Being Ritual (which is 5 massages), for my husband for Christmas. He has never had a massage before, but really wants to try one, and I think on the cruise might be a good way for him to try it. And after the first one, if he doesn't like it, I will offer to use the rest. LOL. I think it is an awesome Christmas present, but he says the cruise is our Christmas present. I am working on that.

Question: On past Carnival cruises, during the cruise, the spa offered specials on packages such as if you book more than $100 worth of spa treatments, you would get 15% off on another treatment (can't remember the numbers so I made them up as it is an example). How will this work if you have pre-paid your treatments? What if you already have bought 2 or 3 treatments/packages before you board? Just wondering if these specials are still available and maybe it would be better to book packages once on board.

Archived