Balconies on Navigator

Simru12

We just booked the Navigator for a trip in February. Got a D1 on deck Ten now, but was wondering how big the balconies are in these. Never been on RCL before and our only balcony cabin was on Sea Princess and was too small for both of us to sit on at the same time.

Are there some cabins that have bigger balconies than others? What's the difference between D1 and D2

Thanks for any feedback

David

We just booked the Navigator for a trip in February. Got a D1 on deck Ten now, but was wondering how big the balconies are in these. Never been on RCL before and our only balcony cabin was on Sea Princess and was too small for both of us to sit on at the same time.

Are there some cabins that have bigger balconies than others? What's the difference between D1 and D2

Thanks for any feedback

David

David, unlike Princess ships, all D cabin balconies on the Navigator are the same size (unless your cabin is on the aft of the ship).

There is no difference between a D1 and a D2. (for your purposes)

Category D side balconies on the Navigator are 42 sq. ft, ample for 2 people with 2 chairs and a small table.

catD_NVMA_060623_037-th.jpg

On the other hand, the aft balconies, particularly deck 7 corner afts, are huge with 2 chaise lounges, 2 chairs, and small table.

ft_73887688_balcony_061216_020-th.jpg

The Navigator is a great ship! Have a wonderful cruise!

Category D side balconies on the Navigator are 42 sq. ft, ample for 2 people with 2 chairs and a small table.

catD_NVMA_060623_037-th.jpg

On the other hand, the aft balconies, particularly deck 7 corner afts, are huge with 2 chaise lounges, 2 chairs, and small table.

ft_73887688_balcony_061216_020-th.jpg

The Navigator is a great ship! Have a wonderful cruise!

Could you please tell me if you heard any noise during night from the staff deck we are book in cabin 7688 for our TA oct 2010.zChristine

Could you please tell me if you heard any noise during night from the staff deck we are book in cabin 7688 for our TA oct 2010.zChristine

We were in 7688 on our April cruise and I must say the Navigator's crew was much noisier (both day and night) than they had been on our Navigator cruise the previous year when we were in 6688.

It didn't really bother me. I would mellow out with a glass of wine while listening to tunes of Bob Marley and Kenny Chesney on my ipod. We keep our balcony door closed per ship's instruction, and inside the cabin you don't hear a thing. The hallways are especially quiet since there is not much traffic back there.

~ Judy

We had a deck 10 balcony cabin, and the balcony was always in the shodow because the deck above is much wider. Last trip balcony on deck 7 was better located if you like to have sunshine on your balcony. If you look at pictures of the ship, you will see balconies in the front of the ship are not 'obstructed' to the sun, while many others remain in the shadow, also suites.

We have had E and D category Aft cabins on the Navigator and loved them. Also had a Grand Suite on the Starboard Side.

Navigator is a great ship; try and go up to the Helipad on Deck 5 (I think); it is great for photos.

Our Photos in the link below.

Have a great cruise.

Kathy:)

Archived