New Captain's Log & Crew Video

Tyron

The video was really cool, but I'm a little confused (no jokes about how common that is for me please:rolleyes:). The captain said it was Day 2 of his log and that the ship was off the coast of Oland island at the southeast coast of Sweden. That's way before Great Belt Bridge. Are the logs being posted a day later?

ahornb, how are ya today? :) yes, i believe they are a day behind.

goncruzn & dinotoll...i'm in my office today trying to stay ahead of my workload so when i leave here in 27 days my desk and mind will be free and clear. LOL :D:cool:

ahornb, how are ya today? :) yes, i believe they are a day behind.

goncruzn & dinotoll...i'm in my office today trying to stay ahead of my workload so when i leave here in 27 days my desk and mind will be free and clear. LOL :D:cool:

Hey Tyron! I'm good. This whole process is fascinating to me. The build, the delivery, the crossing...I can't seem to get enough. Please send lots of pictures from your cruise. Don't forget to take pictures in Terminal 18 too, please. I hope you get your desk cleared before you go so you can truly relax onboard.

WOW....I just recognized one of the front desk staff from Majesty on that video:)

I saw couple staff members from the Navigator and Indy I know....

I was actually looking for bartenders that I know! LOL :D

Hey Tyron! I'm good. This whole process is fascinating to me. The build, the delivery, the crossing...I can't seem to get enough. Please send lots of pictures from your cruise. Don't forget to take pictures in Terminal 18 too, please. I hope you get your desk cleared before you go so you can truly relax onboard.

I will take as many as pics as I can. If there's anything in particular u would like a pic of just let me know. :cool::)

I will take as many as pics as I can. If there's anything in particular u would like a pic of just let me know. :cool::)

Thanks! I'll take anything you're willing to post, but I would be nice to see pictures and know more about the Loft Lounge on Deck 17. Also, pics or video of someone doing the Zip Line would be cool. Will you be getting any stateroom tours or are you involved in any cabin crawls? :)

The video was really cool, but I'm a little confused (no jokes about how common that is for me please:rolleyes:). The captain said it was Day 2 of his log and that the ship was off the coast of Oland island at the southeast coast of Sweden. That's way before Great Belt Bridge. Are the logs being posted a day later?

Well you know it takes time to shoot, edit, and then upload the video's from a ship thats out at sea. On top of that I can imagine the video's have to be approved by the higher ups at RCI before they're finally posted on the OasisoftheSeas website.

Posting a high quality produced video like that everyday is no easy task, even if they are short video's.

Well you know it takes time to shoot, edit, and then upload the video's from a ship thats out at sea. On top of that I can imagine the video's have to be approved by the higher ups at RCI before they're finally posted on the OasisoftheSeas website.

Posting a high quality produced video like that everyday is no easy task, even if they are short video's.

That makes sense. :cool:

Hey Tyron,

Honestly, I'd like to see photos of the "cheap" rooms. RCI puts out beautiful pictures of the cabins I'll never afford. But I'd like to see a representation of the lowest class rooms.

Just call me 3rd Class Jim.... :)

I'll definitely get some shots of the any cabin you'd like... LOL Hopefully, you'll get a chance to cruise on this magnificent ship.

I'll definitely get some shots of the any cabin you'd like... LOL Hopefully, you'll get a chance to cruise on this magnificent ship.

Hey Tyron,

Can I put in a request for Sky Loft 1720? Dude you're getting really close to your sail date! I'm excited for you! I know you'll have a great time. Thanks and Happy Cruising!:)

-Dre

Hey Tyron,

Can I put in a request for Sky Loft 1720? Dude you're getting really close to your sail date! I'm excited for you! I know you'll have a great time. Thanks and Happy Cruising!:)

-Dre

dre, i'll get up there and see if i can get some shots for u. dude i am sooo psyched about this cruise. i can't wait 2 explore this ship. :D:cool:

Archived