Baltic Cruise 2010

Go Pack

We are confirmed on NCL 'The Sun' in June 2010 for The Baltic to St. Petersburg Cruise. My question. How close to the center city does the ship dock in Stockholm, Copenhagen & Helsinki? Any ideas or don't miss sights I need to consider. Any clues & ideas for me regarding the currencies I need to consider. I have a tour guide setup for St. Petersburg for our 2 day stay. I am looking for some help & ideas for the other 3 major ports of call.

We are confirmed on NCL 'The Sun' in June 2010 for The Baltic to St. Petersburg Cruise. My question. How close to the center city does the ship dock in Stockholm, Copenhagen & Helsinki? Any ideas or don't miss sights I need to consider. Any clues & ideas for me regarding the currencies I need to consider. I have a tour guide setup for St. Petersburg for our 2 day stay. I am looking for some help & ideas for the other 3 major ports of call.

If you look at where the Sun is scheduled to dock, you will not be any where close to Stockholm. You will be about 40 or 50 miles (I think) away from town. We are going the last week of May so I will have answers then if you haven't went by then.

We have a roll call going for this cruise. I've picked up lots of tips from the Ports of Call, but have also found lots of info (too much) on-line. What tour guide are you going with in St. Petersburg?

:)Heather

We are booked with WWW.GUIDESSTPETERSBURGRUSSIA.com.

We choose to a personal tour so it will be my wife and myself, the driver & our tour guide Anya. She has other guides that are equally qualified. Her prices were more then competitive with the other 2 groups I contacted. I choose Anya because she was very responsive, cost competitive and suggested the points of interests I had in mind prior to our contacting. We will be on the June 28, 2010 sailing and am getting very excited.

Archived