Standard Register regarding Epic

pokeypoke

I received an email today with an attachment.

Subject:Norwegian Epic: Deluxe Family, Deluxe Balcony, Family Balcony and Balcony Staterooms Information

Please look at the attached document for details.

Regards,

Norwegian Cruiseline

I have never heard of Standard Register and wonder why the signature says "Regards, Norwegian Cruiseline"? Shouldn't "Cruiseline" be Cruise Line?

I did not open the attachment because I do not know who sent this. Has anyone else received a similar email?:confused:

I received an email today with an attachment.

Subject:Norwegian Epic: Deluxe Family, Deluxe Balcony, Family Balcony and Balcony Staterooms Information

Please look at the attached document for details.

Regards,

Norwegian Cruiseline

I have never heard of Standard Register and wonder why the signature says "Regards, Norwegian Cruiseline"? Shouldn't "Cruiseline" be Cruise Line?

I did not open the attachment because I do not know who sent this. Has anyone else received a similar email?:confused:

Opened mine:

Dear Valued Guest:

We appreciate your continued support of Norwegian Cruise Line and specifically for Norwegian Epic, our largest and most innovative ship to date, setting sail next summer.

We understand that there is some misinformation in the marketplace regarding the exact size of Norwegian Epic’s Balcony and Deluxe Balcony staterooms. In order to ensure you have the correct information, please be advised that the measurements below are the correct sizes of these staterooms.

§ Deluxe Family and Deluxe Balcony Staterooms, Categories D1—D5: These staterooms are 245 square-feet, including the 56 square-foot balcony.

§ Family Balcony and Balcony Staterooms, Categories BA–BK and B1–B3: These staterooms are 216 square-feet, including the 65 square-foot balcony.

If we can be of further assistance to you, please contact us at 866-234-7350 or your Personal Cruise Consultant.

We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Archived