Red Sea magic 10th December 2009

Me again! Hi to all you seasoned cruisers, I'm looking for info on the red sea magic cruise as I have never been before and haven't got a clue!!!!

I'm looking to go on the excursions to Petra, Luxor (the valley of the kings )and Cairo, do I need to go straight to the excursions desk to book early to avoid dissapointment? as that is the whole purpose of the trip. Or can I book at my leisure? as we don't arrive on board until 21.00 at least. which also confuses me as we have to fit in dinner the sail away party and everything else on the first evening , hopefuly the cases arrive on time.:confused:

Also what currency do you need for the excursions? I have read about £1 coins being accepted but do they accept dollar coins or 1 euro coins.???

Are there any shops or markets on the excursions as they aren't mentioned in the itinery?? or do you have to do the trip on the last day to Namma Bay?

is the pool heated and is there a sauna on board, and if there is, is it free ??

has anyone got an up to date bar tarriff, it would be great if you could let me know.... Hubby is counting the pennies

if anyone is going on the 10th it would be great to hear from you. perhaps we could meet up for a drink........THANKS

Archived