Positive experiences on the MSC Opera

Floridacruiseaholic

I Was On The Opera On 1/8/05 And Had A Great Time.

Went With Wife And 20 Yr Old Daughter,had Outside Cabin With Pull Down Bed For My Daughter.

Room Was Small But No Smaller Than Weve Had On Rccl.145 Sq Feet I Think. Very Good Use Of Space.the Ship Is Smaller Than We Are Used To But It Made Everything Easy To Find. The Food Was Very Good.only Complaint Was The Deserts That Were Bland But Great For Us Since We Are All On Diets. All The Public Space Is Exceptional. Great Lounges And Coffee Bar...my Wife Had Cappuccino Every Am For $1.50. Resteraunt Was Beautiful And Very Comfortable, Had A Great Waiter And Assistant And A Water Person For Iced Tea And Water. We Loke Whole Grain Rolls And They Were Waiting On The Table Evry Night.

The Entertainment In The Thearte D' Opera Was The Best Ive Seen In Many Years Of Cruising...all Russian Ballet Dancers And They Did It All. Las Vegas Quality Magician. Beautiful/high Tech/very Entertaining Shows.

Only Complaint Was Tge Fact Everything Was Announced It 4 Languages.

There Are Very Few Announcements On The Ship(very Relaxing).

No One Pushing Drinks Anyplace. Great For Us Since We Are Not Big Drinkers And We Wanted To Keep Our Daughter Away From The Pushy Waiters.

Unbelievable Fun At The Pool....plenty Of Chairs And Towels.games Are Strange And Run By About 6 People They Call The Animation Team..looked Like What We Saw On The Tv In Europe. Made Very Little Sense But We Really Enjoyed The Games And Won Some Prizes Even Though We Didnt Quite Know What Was Going On.

Embakation And Dissembarcation Was Handled Vey Well. Off By 9:30 Am. Great Deal/great Ship/ Great Service/ Very Good Food.

Any Questions?

Thanks for all the great input... we're sailing the Opera in March. I have 3 daughters ages 21, 16, and 13. My friends "Kaibigan" is also sailing with us with her 7 year old son.

We were having serious cruise withdrawals and needed a great deal. Thanks for making us even more excited!

Anyone sailing with us on March 26th?

Archived