Bonnie Voyager where are you?

Has anyone seen a recent post from Bonnie Voyager? SHe had some pics of her cabin think it was the AOS and I wanted to look at those pics agin, am interested inthat aft cabin. However I do not recall where the pics were posted. SO Bonnie Voyager if you read this, would you please post that website. Thanks. Annieeee

• 3 weeks later...

Holy Cow! I feel so special! :D I am still here! I am just busy during the school year because I work fulltime as a School Nurse and have lots of extra-curricular activities from September till June. I post more in the summer! I still pop in and read the boards every now and then though. I'm surprised that anyone noticed I wasn't here. That is very flattering. You are a great group of people! Thanks Debbie (Interalia) for notifying me about this post! ;) I may have missed it otherwise!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Bonnie and Debbie. Was recalling the great cruise we had together on the Explorer last March. Emily and I took a quickie 3 night cruise on the Empress out of San Juan Jan 14 and loved it. We are booked on a rail trip from Banff, Canada to Vancouver then a cruise to Alaska on the Radiance next July. Can't wait. Jim

Hi Jim,

I was just looking at pictures of our Explorers group last night...and remembering each of you fondly!

We went on Carnival Valors...maiden Western voyage this Christmas...it was great...non stop fun. My kids had a wonderful time!

We are booked on her sister ship...for next Christmas...brand new Liberty to be released this july. We are also planning for a Galopagos cruise...would you like to have a reunion in the Galapogos? I am working on Bonnie too!

PS...my "crew kid"...wants to be a DR now. He was accepted at Florida State..and starts this fall. Its just undergrad..he has a long way to go!

:) Thank you again Debbie (I am blushing). Hi Jim (and Emily)! Great to "see" you again! I was also just looking through my Explorer cruise photo album!!! Our Explorer cruisemates, Tom and Kathy, are coming over for the Superbowl tonight and I pulled out the album because I thought it would be fun to "relive" the experience with them. Debbie is definitely trying to talk me into the Galopagos adventure, but I don't see that one happening for us any time soon although I won't rule it out completely. I am trying to convince Debbie to join us on Adventure of the Seas over Easter week 2006 (Southern Caribbean). We booked that one while we were onboard Explorer last Easter. Michael is soooooo hoping that Nate will be there ;) ;) ;) !!! Tom and I are booked on Grandeur of the Seas to Bermuda this Summer (out of Baltimore). I can't wait! I need some warmth and sunshine!!!

Go Eagles!!!

Hi Annieee

How was your cruise?

We had a great time on the Mariner in spite of the weather and noro virus. I'm going to write a review this week.

We had JS 1694 AFT, and we loved it. Now, the walk is not as bad as some people make it out to be. Think about it like this, once you walk from your room to the 1st. set of elevators you're at everything. Up 1 to 11 is the WJ & pool, down on that side is internet cafe, loyalty ambassador, library, guest services, studio b. Deck 5 is the promenade with guest relations, walk through the promenade to the cafe or theater which is really the only thing completely forward. If we needed to go completely forward to get to the theater or solarium we would go up or down at the aft elevators then walk through the promenade or pool area to break up the walk. You can't beat the view of the wake and you can't beat the privacy back there. We were dead center of the aft. We looked into 1388 and would prefer to spend the extra money on the JS I didn't care for the setup of the room or the pole in the center.

Talk to ya later.

Archived