coke rewards extended another year

lambstew

i have a contact at royal who handles the coke rewards - no more soda cards as they were an admimistrative nightmare to set up and to give out when boarding, etc.

as far as the wine package, there is supposed to be a gold pkg offered by end of november or so that will be eligible for our sailing. they had one back in sept. but not for sailings after jan. 1st. not at all as good as last year either. last year was a diamond 5 btl package for 1560 points. this year it's only a gold 5 btl pkg and it will be 2100 points. :(

i have a contact at royal who handles the coke rewards - no more soda cards as they were an admimistrative nightmare to set up and to give out when boarding, etc.

as far as the wine package, there is supposed to be a gold pkg offered by end of november or so that will be eligible for our sailing. they had one back in sept. but not for sailings after jan. 1st. not at all as good as last year either. last year was a diamond 5 btl package for 1560 points. this year it's only a gold 5 btl pkg and it will be 2100 points. :(

Something's wrong here. The point cap for prizes is 2000, so the wine package can't be 2100 points.

Just received an e-mail saying coke rewards has been extended another year. All points will carry over. They also had a RCCL symbol at the bottom. Here's hoping they offer soda cards soon!

I have combed the MCR website front and back and it still says the program is set to end this year. In fact, under the rules, it says you can only enter points thru November 30th of this year... and the program will end December 31 of this year.

Granted - it DOES say they can extend it. I would hope that since we are in the month when the redemption period is supposed to end, they would put something on the website by now.

Did you send an email to them asking about this?

From MCR:

The current phase of the Program begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 1, 2009 and is scheduled to end at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2009 (the “Redemption Period”), but Sponsor reserves the right to shorten, extend, suspend, modify, or cancel the Program, at its discretion, at any time.

Codes may be entered beginning 12:00 a.m. ET on January 1, 2009 until 11:59 p.m. ET on November 30, 2009 (the “Collection Period”), and individuals will be able to redeem points at any time during the Redemption Period.

I have combed the MCR website front and back and it still says the program is set to end this year. In fact, under the rules, it says you can only enter points thru November 30th of this year... and the program will end December 31 of this year.

Granted - it DOES say they can extend it. I would hope that since we are in the month when the redemption period is supposed to end, they would put something on the website by now.

Did you send an email to them asking about this?

From MCR:

The current phase of the Program begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 1, 2009 and is scheduled to end at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2009 (the “Redemption Period”), but Sponsor reserves the right to shorten, extend, suspend, modify, or cancel the Program, at its discretion, at any time.

Codes may be entered beginning 12:00 a.m. ET on January 1, 2009 until 11:59 p.m. ET on November 30, 2009 (the “Collection Period”), and individuals will be able to redeem points at any time during the Redemption Period.

Go to http://www.mycokerewards.com/help.do?helpID=1

Click 2010 Extension.

Archived