Waxing...

Krissta

Do it at least 2 months before, so you'll know if this is for you! Some women get terrible rashes (or even rip off little bits of skin!) and you want to know how it will affect YOU!--2 months should give you plenty of time to "heal", should you need to, and get it done fresh before your cruise.

You do know that the hair has to be a certain length for the wax to "grab", so when stubble starts, you either have to live with it, or start shaving.....

Posted this in the Carnival forum and got sent here.

So I want to get waxed before the cruise. Never had it done before. How far ahead of the cruise should I get it done? :D

If I am cruising on a saturday, I do it the wednesday before. Never any earlier. Works out perfect for me. My hair will start growing back in about 10 days. there are products out there to use afterwards if you are worried about ingrown hairs.

Do it at least 2 months before, so you'll know if this is for you! Some women get terrible rashes (or even rip off little bits of skin!) and you want to know how it will affect YOU!--2 months should give you plenty of time to "heal", should you need to, and get it done fresh before your cruise.

You do know that the hair has to be a certain length for the wax to "grab", so when stubble starts, you either have to live with it, or start shaving.....

Yikes!!!! Good to know. Thanks! :)

Archived