Pearl Dailes

Rina155

Coka, I'm wondering if you could tell me what the showtime(s) was in the main showroom on embarkation day. Probably only 1 show-I'm guessing??

You wouldn't believe how much more anxious I get every day :D

One week from today!!!

Gee Coka, I really started something! Thank you for being so kind, in fact everyone I have encountered thus far on CC have been amazing! 33 more days to go for me and off in my aft mini suite on the Pearl at Christmas! Unless of course the upsell fairy finds me!!!!

Nancy

Gee Coka, I really started something! Thank you for being so kind, in fact everyone I have encountered thus far on CC have been amazing! 33 more days to go for me and off in my aft mini suite on the Pearl at Christmas! Unless of course the upsell fairy finds me!!!!

Nancy

The Pearl at Christmas sounds lovely! Lucky you! I hope you have a wonderful time. Be good to the staff...they will be missing their families much more so during this week.

coka

I plan to take Christmas Cards for the staff and write a note in each one for them and a little something extra. I imagine it would be difficult for them to be away from their loved ones during holidays. Thanks again Coka!

Nancy

Archived