MSC itineraries? Aegean?

mizsuzannah

Hi everyone....I've decided not to wait until I'm dying to do an Aegean cruise... :D I'd really like to go in Sept. 06. I'm wondering what itineraries this line offers for the Aegean. I'd like to visit Mykonos, Santorini, maybe Kusadasi but definitely Patmos....Patmos is a must!

Any ideas? I tried their website but it doesn't work well for me and I really couldn't very far with their search feature. Most of the mass market lines with which I am familiar do not go to Patmos and I really MUST.... ;)

Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated....this trip is my personal pilgrimage to sites of early Christianity so I am not looking for a party cruise. I am planning this trip primarily for ports....although I am sure to enjoy ANY ship I am on! :)

Former cruises include HAL, RCCL, Carnival, Costa, NCL...so you can see I'm not really picky or hard to please...I try to have a good time wherever I am....Thanks again!

Archived