Anybody with kids 11/15-11/20 Poesia?

Gabruska

They are 4 and 6. They are so excited about the dinosaur room. I showed my boys the virtual tour they have on MSC web site and that is all they are talking about now.

Guys, we have a roll call on this site for this sailing. Go to ROLLS CALLS, then MSC CRUISES and then find the sailing. I think there are more kids there too. Check it out.

NOt in place of their regular shows, in addition. They will have these performances at other times for sure. I would not worry if you are booked. I have been on board ships with large groups. They do take over some areas but never interfere with the regular running of the ship and the activities that go on. I am sure they provide entertainment for those who have paid for that with the price of the fare, which was more than double the regular fare. With that they will probably get a bracelet to get them into all shows. This should not interfere with anything else. Groups like this are not new to cruising. And they raise money for charities too with their ticket sales. HOGS (harley riders go on RCI every year, and no one complains. Stop flaming!)

Hi Cam - we're almost neighbors!

I am taking mom on this sailing 11/15, and funny you should mention the groups - as my sister just got off a Hogs Cruise on The Freedom with RCI. Nobody was offended or put off in any way.

I mentioned this on the roll calls, but my mom who's a senior wants to get photos with the bands to show to all her friends when she gets back! I think it'll be fun.

No more Nor'easters...YAY. We went thru a bad 2 days in Virginia, so flying into Ft. Laud today was amazing. Flew over the port too - saw 7 ships docked, including the brand new Oasis of the Seas!

Cam - you should run over to Roll Call for this ship, we have a few who may get together on Monday for lunch.

Archived