Drinks - Alcohol and Soda

carolinesmom

We just booked our first cruise on the Celebrity Century for a 5 night w caribbean leaving end of March. I have gotten some great information from these boards already. I'm trying to figure out what to do with regards to drinks. It will be my husband and I and our 4 children (14, 12, 9, and 6). They don't drink a lot of soda but will want one or two per day. How much are the sodas versus buying the unlimited cards? I also saw they have a wine package. My husband will probably drink more beer than wine, and maybe a few mixed drinks. I'll have wine for dinner every night and maybe something other than wine before dinner. What does the wine package include? How much wine do we need to drink to make it worthwhile to do it rather than just ordering a bottle when we want one?

What drinks are included? At breakfast I'm assuming you can get coffee/tea/juice with breakfast, unless you go to the specialty coffee spot. How about having coffee/tea sent to our rooms in the morning, is that extra? What drinks are available at lunch/dinner without a charge? I'm just trying to figure out the most economical thing to do.

Thanks so much!

We just booked our first cruise on the Celebrity Century for a 5 night w caribbean leaving end of March. I have gotten some great information from these boards already. I'm trying to figure out what to do with regards to drinks. It will be my husband and I and our 4 children (14, 12, 9, and 6). They don't drink a lot of soda but will want one or two per day. How much are the sodas versus buying the unlimited cards? I also saw they have a wine package. My husband will probably drink more beer than wine, and maybe a few mixed drinks. I'll have wine for dinner every night and maybe something other than wine before dinner. What does the wine package include? How much wine do we need to drink to make it worthwhile to do it rather than just ordering a bottle when we want one?

What drinks are included? At breakfast I'm assuming you can get coffee/tea/juice with breakfast, unless you go to the specialty coffee spot. How about having coffee/tea sent to our rooms in the morning, is that extra? What drinks are available at lunch/dinner without a charge? I'm just trying to figure out the most economical thing to do.

Thanks so much!

I think with specific questions like this, you'd do better posting this question on the Celebrity board, which you can find here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28

Coffee, tea (hot or iced) lemonade, water....are avail. all day. Juice at breakfast.

You may be surprised that the kids could get by without 2 sodas per day! They'll be busy and there are other things to drink (like lemonade!)

You can bring your own sodas, too, if you want! Canned sodas run in the $2-2.50 range...we always share 1 can for 2 people! The soda card are good if you will drink more than the equivelent of 3 cans per day, per person.

Archived