Changes to the Grand after last refurbishment?

can786

I sailed twice on the Grand last year and know that it was taken out of service for either a drydock or a refurbishment earlier this year. I didn't pay much attention to what was done to it at the time, but am now considering a transatlantic on her next year and was curious. What changes were made to her?

I sailed twice on the Grand last year and know that it was taken out of service for either a drydock or a refurbishment earlier this year. I didn't pay much attention to what was done to it at the time, but am now considering a transatlantic on her next year and was curious. What changes were made to her?

Has everything except International Cafe,Vine & Cafe Caribe.Still Sterling for the steak house.To the best of my knowledge,these are the only facilities not yet provided.26" flat screens replaced existing televisions not long ago.

The Grand is due for either a wet/dry dock some time in 2011!So depending on your cruise date,there may be even more updates.

We sailed on the Grand this past January just after she returned from wet dock. The only additions made was the addition of the santuary that we could see. That along with some new carpets in some of the public areas. Other than that, no real changes made.

We sailed on the Grand this past January just after she returned from wet dock. The only additions made was the addition of the santuary that we could see. That along with some new carpets in some of the public areas. Other than that, no real changes made.

They also added Sabatinis,MUTS & new televisions in addidion to Sanctuary!

They also added Sabatinis,MUTS & new televisions in addidion to Sanctuary!

The new televisions were added later, not during wet dock, when we boarded, we still had the old style in our suite. Muts was already there and not added during wet dock. Added Sabatinis? Nope, afraid not, it has been there for quite sometime.

We have sailed on the Grand numerous times, and the only difference after the wet dock was the Santuary and a few new carpets. As you say, Televisions have been replaced now, I have heard they began changing out the TV's later on after we disembarked, but they weren't there for our sailing. ;)

Archived