ok then, Glory or Valor?

TANZYRAGWEED

Identical ships in layout but I would choose the Glory since it embarks out of Port Canaveral which is way better IMHO to Miami where the Valor is.

I'm on the Valor on 11/29 and the Glory is leaving the same day out of Miami, not Port Canaveral...

I'm on the Valor on 11/29 and the Glory is leaving the same day out of Miami, not Port Canaveral...

I didn't realize the Glory had already moved to PC, so of the 2 ships both out of Miami I would pick the Valor because I've been on the Glory 3 times but only once on the Valor, or I would just choose by price.

I have decided to go with the cruise visiting more ports...so now they have 2 identical line ups, one on the Glory and one on the Valor

What's your opinion of each ship? Hard to tell from the Carnival website.

What part of the Oregon coast are you from ? Gold Beach here.

I've found myself with the same dilema!! I'm trying to decide on which to take thats on Nov. 29. They are both the same "class" of ship. I was recently on the Glory in September and enjoyed it except that it didn't have the big screen tv on the pool deck and I kinda missed that sometimes. I missed going out late at night and sitting on the deck watching a movie. Valor I've come to find out has the big screen TV on the pool deck so I think I'm going to go with that one. That's pretty much the only difference between the two ships it looks like.

I had the same problem.. which one... Glory or Valor... I did see the big screen and that pulled me to Valor(leaving on the 11th).. I would rather fly into Tampa(Glory left on the 18th) but oh well....Ihave not been on either one so this will be a new "cruise" for the Balcony Babes(no hubbies)......:p

I've found myself with the same dilema!! I'm trying to decide on which to take thats on Nov. 29. They are both the same "class" of ship. I was recently on the Glory in September and enjoyed it except that it didn't have the big screen tv on the pool deck and I kinda missed that sometimes. I missed going out late at night and sitting on the deck watching a movie. Valor I've come to find out has the big screen TV on the pool deck so I think I'm going to go with that one. That's pretty much the only difference between the two ships it looks like.

Hey! If you choose the Valor on 11/29 don't forget to come over and join our roll call. We have a LOT of people already! It should be fun!

I think Glory had a pack and go special for Nov 29th sailing. We are sailing on Nov 29th on the Valor and booked it last month. We were debating between the two. Since Glory just moved to Miami we were worried there could be some unorganization so that is one of the reasons we went with Valor but if Glory is cheap I saw book it.

I have decided to go with the cruise visiting more ports...so now they have 2 identical line ups, one on the Glory and one on the Valor

What's your opinion of each ship? Hard to tell from the Carnival website.

If you like watching movies under the stars and eating popcorn definately the VALOR If you have kids it is the new age drive-in

Valor been on her Innaug and last year and has been to drydock hence the outdoor screen on the Lido unlike the Gory which is do early next year for the upgrade if you traveling after the Glory drydock date then I would take the GLORY

Archived