Disney Dream prices

MEGADAN

I was very surprised that the Dream fares are lower than the fare I had for 2010. I feel like I am missing something. I just changed my 2010 reservation and my total cruise price is lower.

I don't see alot of chat on the Disney Dream on the boards. Does anyone know where the deck plans are? I can't find them.

On the Dream home page click on the virtual tour, you can chose a deck along the left and if you hover over state rooms it gives the room number and room type and if it connects to another room.

I'm going to use my vacation points to book which aren't available until Febuary, but I'm excited to book my first Disney cruise on their new ship!

Beth

I was very surprised that the Dream fares are lower than the fare I had for 2010. I feel like I am missing something. I just changed my 2010 reservation and my total cruise price is lower.

I don't see alot of chat on the Disney Dream on the boards. Does anyone know where the deck plans are? I can't find them.

I was suprised too. I looked at the exact same cruise in 2010 and the Dream in 2011 and it was cheaper to do the Dream. It was also the same time frame. I was so suprised. I would think the Dream would be so much more expensive.

I was also happy to see that the prices for the Dream seem reasonable (still a lot more than other lines but it's Disney!). There is also a $25 OB credit offer right now. I wonder if the prices will go up as it gets closer.

We booked a category 10a (a deluxe inside) on Deck 9 for March 13, 2011. I have no idea if that is a good place to be or not?? I didn't want to pay the extra for an OV or balcony since it's only a 4 day cruise plus we are kind of looking forward to checking out the virtual port hole.

We are very excited about trying this new Disney ship!

I'm so excited! I transferred our reservation for Nov 2010 to August 2011 on Dream. The price is less than half. (cruise is 2 days shorter though) We got to keep our OBC of $100 per cabin and they didn't require an additional deposit. Way to go Disney! I think they want to make sure that they are sailing full! Now if we can just get the airlines to cooperate and drop their fares! Wishful thinking... :D

On the Dream home page click on the virtual tour, you can chose a deck along the left and if you hover over state rooms it gives the room number and room type and if it connects to another room.

I'm going to use my vacation points to book which aren't available until Febuary, but I'm excited to book my first Disney cruise on their new ship!

Beth

I am guessing you mean DVC? It does not matter if your use year is February, you can book for the cruise now, because you are using points from that future use year :)

Disney is one of the few lines where initial prices are usually the cheapest when they first release specific cruises for bookings. They only go up as the cruise gets closer, whereas other lines prices will fluctuate.

Disney is one of the few lines where initial prices are usually the cheapest when they first release specific cruises for bookings. They only go up as the cruise gets closer, whereas other lines prices will fluctuate.

Do you know, if the price happens to go down or they run a special (like kids sail free) do you get a price adjustment?

Archived