Spiders *eek* ??

bootscooter

We will be in Costa Rica at the end of January 2010 and would love to take a tour on the canals to see all the wildlife, but would absolutely hate to come eyeball to eyeball with a large beastie.

Has anyone seen them on their tours, please? Esp. the big ones with red feet - I can't even bring myself to type their name (shiver, shiver)

Took a 90 minute hike through the rainforest outside Puerto Caldera last week and never saw a sider. Saw lots of ants, butterflys, termintes and birds. And lots of insects.

Thanks for that. I don't mind the insects, as long as I have my mozzie repellent.:)

hi, we did a combination tour with our family and friends call Costa Rica's favorites the first part is a journey with the aerial tram through the rainforest is amazing and then they take you on a cover boat to the tortugueros river you can see so much wild life and no spiders...

hi, we did a combination tour with our family and friends call Costa Rica's favorites the first part is a journey with the aerial tram through the rainforest is amazing and then they take you on a cover boat to the tortugueros river you can see so much wild life and no spiders...

That sounds very much like a tour I'm considering on my cruise -- was this through Princess? Was the port Puntarenas? I've got some questions about it if so, so I hope you see this and respond. Thanks.

Archived