Return flight baggage fees

joanskid

So...now that most airlines are charging for the first checked bag, and charging even more if you pay at the airport...

Is there a way to prepay online for your return flight, before you board the ship? Or is there a way to have computer access (with a printer) the last day of the cruise?

If it matters, I'm flying USAIR, adn i booked it on my own.

Thanks,

Maureen

All RCCL ships have an internet cafe. It is pricey at $.55/minute (if you don't purchase a package). I figure if you have all of your info (and don't have to go searching for stuff in your email), it generally takes about 10 minutes or so to check-in and print stuff (depending on how busy it is, how fast the connection is, etc).

So...now that most airlines are charging for the first checked bag, and charging even more if you pay at the airport...

Is there a way to prepay online for your return flight, before you board the ship? Or is there a way to have computer access (with a printer) the last day of the cruise?

If it matters, I'm flying USAIR, adn i booked it on my own.

Thanks,

Maureen

Just flew back from a cruise on USair on Monday. Checked in and paid for baggage while aboard the ship. Not necessary to print out anything. Just go to the self-service check-in kiosks. Your bags will be listed as paid, they will print your luggage tags and boarding passes.

Tom

Just flew back from a cruise on USair on Monday. Checked in and paid for baggage while aboard the ship. Not necessary to print out anything. Just go to the self-service check-in kiosks. Your bags will be listed as paid, they will print your luggage tags and boarding passes.

Tom

Did you do this at the internet cafe or on your own computer?

Did you do this at the internet cafe or on your own computer?

The internet price is the same if you sign in with your own computer or theirs. If you will use yours you will need to go to the purser's desk and they will set up your account and then you go on their computer and set up your access. Then you can access it from your own computer. It is a bit confusing.

Archived