Hawaiian Vow Renewal?

cacj

My wife and I just had a vow renewal (35 years) this past September on the Sky. It was coordinated by the Group Event Coordinator. She did an amazing job!!!

The vows they used had us all in tears......Try talking and holding back the tears at the same time!! There was no charge for our ceremony, just a nice tip for the gal.

Try contacting groupeventpoa@ncl.com, see if that works. If not contact NCL via telephone and ask for the "Group Event Coordinator." Make sure you ask about the vows used on the Sky.

My wife and I just had a vow renewal (35 years) this past September on the Sky. It was coordinated by the Group Event Coordinator. She did an amazing job!!!

The vows they used had us all in tears......Try talking and holding back the tears at the same time!! There was no charge for our ceremony, just a nice tip for the gal.

Try contacting groupeventpoa@ncl.com, see if that works. If not contact NCL via telephone and ask for the "Group Event Coordinator." Make sure you ask about the vows used on the Sky.

Thanks for answering....was yours a private ceremony or with family and friends or with other vow renewal couples?

cacj...I too was interested in the vow renewal on POA, but they no longer do it. However, some people have mentioned that if you are staying at the Outrigger they have a vow renewal on the beach for their hotel guests. They only do it on certain days though...so you'd have to look into that.

Hope you're able to do something. We were married on the beach in St. Thomas...and it was an amazing ceremony. Just the two of us, very intimate and I wouldn't change a thing about it. I would imagine that a vow renewal would be just as spectacular. Best of luck finding out more information.

cacj...I too was interested in the vow renewal on POA, but they no longer do it. However, some people have mentioned that if you are staying at the Outrigger they have a vow renewal on the beach for their hotel guests. They only do it on certain days though...so you'd have to look into that.

Hope you're able to do something. We were married on the beach in St. Thomas...and it was an amazing ceremony. Just the two of us, very intimate and I wouldn't change a thing about it. I would imagine that a vow renewal would be just as spectacular. Best of luck finding out more information.

Thanks for adding your experience and knowledge about this. I had seen a daily listed in the Hawaii section (around May 09) and the vow renewal was on that....but I guess it has been dropped...we will figure something out, as we are celebrating our 25th!

One of our favorite spots is just a few minutes walk from the pier on Kauai. It's the Marriott Resort and it's is right there on Kalapaki Bay. It has a beautiful grassy area, at the north end of the beach, just for special events. I'd bet that they'd be more than accommodating. And while you're there, be sure to ask Kurt to make you one of his special Mai Tai's. Good luck and congrats!

One of our favorite spots is just a few minutes walk from the pier on Kauai. It's the Marriott Resort and it's is right there on Kalapaki Bay. It has a beautiful grassy area, at the north end of the beach, just for special events. I'd bet that they'd be more than accommodating. And while you're there, be sure to ask Kurt to make you one of his special Mai Tai's. Good luck and congrats!

Thanks for this idea....is Kurt at Duke's in the Marriott?

Kurt's at the Marriott's Kalapaki Grill that is in temporary (but very nice) quarters at the bar in Kukui's at the Marriott by the pool. The Grill is being remodeled and expanded the next couple of months. He's been taking good care of us for the last 13 years and isn't slowing down:p

Archived