Carnival Triumph Questions

frazzledrazzle16

We are thinking about doing a B2B on the Triumph out of New Orleans on the January 28th (4-night) and February 2nd (5-night) sailings. We've only sailed on 7+ nighters and have never done a B2B so I just have about a billion questions. ;)

-When/how many formal nights are there?

-Is there a past guest party?

-Do they offer tea time?

-How exactly does a B2B work? Do we have to disembark the ship twice?

-What shows are on the Triumph?

-This would be our first time in NOLA... any reccomendations?

-Any other things we should know about???

Even the possibility of us going is getting me really happy! I hope we can pull this one off because by the time February comes around I will be deep into the winter blues and in need of some sun. :)

Somewhere on my roll call thread I posted what the shows are, from Host Mach's link... they are both ones I havent seen, thank goodness, Id have to search pages to find the post now ... sorry, maybe someone else has the names handy, one is something like Big Easy.

Past Guest party on 5 day, not on the 4 day. One formal night on each cruise. You have to sort of get off, they walk you thru customs real fast after everyone else is off the ship. We got our new S&S cards in the atrium, some didnt get them until after we got back. Someone walked over from the purser's desk and took our credit card to get them on the ship, some got them off the ship other times, it varys, but still very short process until you can go enjoy the empty ship.

Im as lost as you are about NOLA. Im staying at the Drury. They are giving me free cruise parking for the B2B, so its worth it. Port is $16 a day.

Somewhere on my roll call thread I posted what the shows are, from Host Mach's link... they are both ones I havent seen, thank goodness, Id have to search pages to find the post now ... sorry, maybe someone else has the names handy, one is something like Big Easy.

Past Guest party on 5 day, not on the 4 day. One formal night on each cruise. You have to sort of get off, they walk you thru customs real fast after everyone else is off the ship. We got our new S&S cards in the atrium, some didnt get them until after we got back. Someone walked over from the purser's desk and took our credit card to get them on the ship, some got them off the ship other times, it varys, but still very short process until you can go enjoy the empty ship.

Im as lost as you are about NOLA. Im staying at the Drury. They are giving me free cruise parking for the B2B, so its worth it. Port is $16 a day.

Thank you! You are always so helpful. :)

Archived