Cigars

dr dreamer

I will be sailing on the Imagination on 11-20. I know that they have a Cigar bar. Does anyone know if Carnival restricts the number of Cigars you can bring on board?

I am fortunate to live in Miami where we have alot of mom and pop Cigar shops owned by Cubans. They will roll their own in house Cigar blends and you can get an excellent Cigar for $3.00 and $4.00 dollars. I am sure that that is alot cheaper than the ones I can buy on the ship.

If anyone has any experience please share

I will be sailing on the Imagination on 11-20. I know that they have a Cigar bar. Does anyone know if Carnival restricts the number of Cigars you can bring on board?

I am fortunate to live in Miami where we have alot of mom and pop Cigar shops owned by Cubans. They will roll their own in house Cigar blends and you can get an excellent Cigar for $3.00 and $4.00 dollars. I am sure that that is alot cheaper than the ones I can buy on the ship.

No, there are no restrictions. I typically take 50-60 with me. They never look at them or even care. When I come back I always have some left over and I usually buy some while on the trip. No one has ever said a word.

No, there are no restrictions. I typically take 50-60 with me. They never look at them or even care. When I come back I always have some left over and I usually buy some while on the trip. No one has ever said a word.

Dude do you have special software that alerts you? :confused:

Actually the cigar prices on board are not all that bad... better than they charge in the malls and such around here. But nothing at all wrong with some local smokes....

As everyone has said...you can bring as many as you want...no restrictions at all.

The ones on the ship are name brands that are less expensive that you will pay in a Miami shop. (for example there is a cigar on board that is 8.00 that was priced at 10.00 in a Miami shop).

Best bet is to bring what you will enjoy. :cool:

Not to hijack the thread BUT I really need your help. :o

I want to get these cigars for my hubby for Christmas and can't seem to find them online.

They are Havana Honeys - flavored little cigars - actually look like brown cigarettes. We got them in Vegas last year and he really loved them. I love the smell of cigars reminds me of my Pop-Pop and these little honeys smell amazing.

P.S. love your cruise reviews, felt like I was on the trip with you *_*

Archived