HELP!! Quick question about cabins and price reductions

Hi All!

I am on the phone with my TA trying to switch balcony cabins to rec' a OBC. Currently we are on deck 8 e1 8264 cabin. Pricing went down and TA said we can switch to deck 6 6676 cabin and rec' $100 OBC. This is the 1st time we booked a vacay using a TA as well as our 1st cruise. Since this is all new to me, I dont know what to do.

Does this sound like a good deal :confused:

Personally I wouldn't do it. Cabin 6676 is a connecting cabin near the aft. For a first time cruiser....by the way CONGRATS, you will be hooked. I would stay near the center of the ship.

I just checked your sailing and Cabin 8616 just off the center of the hump is available. I would call your TA and have them get you switched to Cabin 8616....prime location on a voyager class ship....:)

Good luck with your decision and have a great cruise!

Hi All!

I am on the phone with my TA trying to switch balcony cabins to rec' a OBC. Currently we are on deck 8 e1 8264 cabin. Pricing went down and TA said we can switch to deck 6 6676 cabin and rec' $100 OBC. This is the 1st time we booked a vacay using a TA as well as our 1st cruise. Since this is all new to me, I dont know what to do.

Does this sound like a good deal :confused:

What state are you from?

Cat E2 hump cabin 6320 is available. Awesome location!

BUT!!!!!

there are 2 E2 handicapped cabins 6300 and 6304 available. They are the size of Jr Suites and I guarantee you won't be disappointed

Hi Massfriends,

I hung up the phone when I saw your response. They are now closed for the day. I will call her 1st thing in the morning to get the better deal. Thanks for this.

This is why I soooo wish I found this board before I booked this cruise. :mad:

Personally I wouldn't do it. Cabin 6676 is a connecting cabin near the aft. For a first time cruiser....by the way CONGRATS, you will be hooked. I would stay near the center of the ship.

I just checked your sailing and Cabin 8616 just off the center of the hump is available. I would call your TA and have them get you switched to Cabin 8616....prime location on a voyager class ship....:)

Good luck with your decision and have a great cruise!

Hi SeaUs,

We live in MD, we already got the resident rate. WOW--Jr suits size. Can we book handicaped cabins if we're not handicaped?

Which is the best deck to be on deck 6 or deck 8?

Long story short is we booked through a TA who now is no longer with the company. :eek: When I email'd/called about the rate drop I was informed that the agent we booked with is no longer with the company and someone else will call me to assist me.

What state are you from?

Cat E2 hump cabin 6320 is available. Awesome location!

BUT!!!!!

there are 2 E2 handicapped cabins 6300 and 6304 available. They are the size of Jr Suites and I guarantee you won't be disappointed

Hi Massfriends,

I hung up the phone when I saw your response. They are now closed for the day. I will call her 1st thing in the morning to get the better deal. Thanks for this.

This is why I soooo wish I found this board before I booked this cruise. :mad:

Hi SeaUs,

We live in MD, we already got the resident rate. WOW--Jr suits size. Can we book handicaped cabins if we're not handicaped?

Which is the best deck to be on deck 6 or deck 8?

Long story short is we booked through a TA who now is no longer with the company. :eek: When I email'd/called about the rate drop I was informed that the agent we booked with is no longer with the company and someone else will call me to assist me.

The cruiseline holds the handicapped cabins for those that need them, but when the cruise gets close they make them available to anyone.

As far as decks go, I prefer deck 6 or 7. Makes for an easy walk down the stairs to deck 4 and 5 where all the entertainment is.

You need to call your agent right away. You may be waiting forever for them to call you.

Archived