Pacific Jewel is now in Dry dock.

Hi all. Our pacific jewel is now in dry dock. I cant wait for all the photos of her makover. I hope she has a Dome like night club. My mates reckon im like a night owl as im up in the Dome all night long!:D:D

..........:)Cheers Mick:)...........

S6300087.jpg.6b6ea2f866cb9708ddb17505d2f0dc4b.jpg

Pacific-Jewel-0V.jpg.f95c91b6d8be24497ee59e8739e1418b.jpg

pac-dawn-dk-the-dome-2.jpg.7b553150ea6da6a8a80c6eece4c36827.jpg

Hi all. Our pacific jewel is now in dry dock. I cant wait for all the photos of her makover. I hope she has a Dome like night club. My mates reckon im like a night owl as im up in the Dome all night long!:D:D

..........:)Cheers Mick:)...........

G'Day Mick

Hope all is well down in Melbourne.

Having been on the same cruise as you earlier this year, I will have to slightly agree with your mates that you did spend a lot of the late evening & early morning hours in the dome.

I am sure the Jewel will have a night club of some sorts.

Here is a link to a webcam capture I got on the OV2 entering dry dock today

When she come out she will be the Pacific Jewel. P&O are also puting photos of the make over up on their twitter site.

Regards

Alan

WE will all find out what P&O have done to her, When Some One on here Sails on Her in Dec2009.

Untill she gets of of dry dock and P&O release photos of her or until she sails out of sydney in dec its all Rumours and speculation.

I would like the dome night club but as a mate pointed out all ships need to be diffrent cause you cant have the same thing on every ship as it gets boring.

BUT CANT WAIT TO SEE IT

Got some time off for a few days so booked a cabin the Tickets say she will leave Circular Quay Sunday. 13th December and can board 12:30pm.

Hi everyone, if you want to know about what's going on at the dry dock you can follow them on Twitter (twitter.com/pocruises), it looks like they are providing real time updates from the dry dock.

The blog also now has more info!

pacificjewel.pocruises.com.au

I can't see anything on the detail like cabins/suites but it looks like they're planning to upload behind-the-scene videos throughout the dry dock. I'm sure if you posted something asking for more detail on the cabin changes, they should respond.

I found this cool vid on Youtube. Its a time lapse of the dry dock and I think its on their blog aswell.

I've attached a couple of my favourite pictures of the ship in the dry dock.

I can't believe the Ocean Village brand is going!

MG_0468.jpg.c00cab089592c9315d6da81be5c9149a.jpg

43236534.jpg.9adf2b54404928a4c8d3dd832461fddb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Pacific Jewel - The Rebirth - Episode 5:

From the Pacific Jewel Blog: http://pacificjewel.pocruises.com.au/

Pacific Jewel has already left Singapore dry dock and is on schedule to be in Sydney for her inaugural launch ceremony on 12 December. For those desperately waiting for the Pacific Jewel Cruise Cam to come online (me included!), please be assured that we’re doing everything possible to make it happen. We’ll update you as soon as we know more.... http://pacificjewel.pocruises.com.au/index.php/2009/12/02/pacific-jewel-the-rebirth-episode-5/

:(

Archived