Covered balcony mini-suite on Jewel?

arabrab

We're looking at a Western Caribbean cruise on the Jewel this January, but due to medication sun-sensitivity reasons we need a balcony with at least partial cover. Can anyone help with suggestions of mini-suite categories or locations on Jewel that might fit?

Many thanks. (I tried searching, but can't seem to find any posts that directly answer this. I know it is weird to go to the Caribbean and avoid the sun, but there are nine inches of snow here this morning and I'm already dreaming of balmy air, a good book, and looking at the waves.)

All the Jewel's mini suites are covered...I guess you are drawing a comparison to Princess where most are not covered.....thats not a problem on NCL....

Got it in one. We had a covered mini on CP and it was great, but this time Norwegian has a better price and some port options we like. Thank you so much!!!!

Got it in one. We had a covered mini on CP and it was great, but this time Norwegian has a better price and some port options we like. Thank you so much!!!!

If it is so important to you, it may be worth bearing in mind that the mid-ship cabins under the pool deck area have an overhang which gives some extra cover.

Archived