Where is wifi in cozumel that is free or cheap?

cyberee

Hello,

I've googled the internet and searched the forums, but I haven't found much information on free or cheap wifi in Cozumel.

I know I can just ask the crew on the cruise, but I don't want to bother taking the laptop if I can't use it. I would prefer to know ahead of time so I don't pack the laptop if I can't use it.

We will be in Cozumel Saturday after Thanksgiving on the Navigator and would like to video chat home for a few minutes with family, but we've already decided it's okay if we don't get the internet til we get back.

Can anyone tell me if there is free wifi or how much you have paid? It would have to be pretty close to the port since I don't think we're going to get a taxi.

Thanks!

There is a place called Corona Sports Bar that is right off the main square ~ they have great beer prices and an outside patio. Really nice owners. It is in a building with a few shops in front, the bar is in the back. They have a lot of signs out front, so it is pretty easy to find. I have not used their wifi, but they have signs that advertise free wifi.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived