Kon Tiki Party Boat ???'s

CaribbeanCrazy

Does anyone know if they have one or two departure times? And also what the price is for adults. We will be on the Carnival Glory. I have the Carnival Shore Excursion list...but it doesn't show times or prices. (we will be there prior to 2-12 so we can't book on line)

If anyone has recently been on the Glory Eastern Itinerary...I would love to ask you a few questions. One of my main concerns when planning what we will do...is what time they let you off the ship. We are not due to arrive untill 10:00am...then we have to go through customs or immigration. By then I'm sure the majority of the ship will be ready to get off...so we have that to factor in also. I would really like to find out what the earliest time passengers were let off the Glory.

Another thing I would like to find out from someone who has recently been there is if the stores (especially the liquor store) at Havensight stayed open untill the ship leaves. I read that the stores usually close at 5:00/5:30. The Glory passengers don't have to be back on board untill 7:30. It seems to me that some of the stores would stay open untill 7:30 to accomodate the last minute shoppers. Especially when there really isn't much to do being it would be dark by then in Feb. Does anyone know for sure if any of the Havensight shops stay open untill 7:00/7:30

Thanks

CaribbeanCrazy

I have ben on the Kon Tiki twice and I just reminder 1 sailing about 1:00 pm Carnival list it at $39.00

03/95-Big Red Boat

02/99-Nordic Empress

11/00-Galaxy

07/02-Mercury

10/02-Majesty of the seas

03/03-Norwegian Sky

11/03-Century

02/04-Galaxy

10/04-Carnival Legend

We have been to St. Tomas four times and did the Kon Tiki the last two times and had a blast each time. The first time the weather was to bad to go to the reef to see the fish but we still had a great time.

03/95-Big Red Boat

02/99-Nordic Empress

11/00-Galaxy

07/02-Mercury

10/02-Majesty of the seas

03/03-Norwegian Sky

11/03-Century

02/04-Galaxy

10/04-Carnival Legend

We were on the Kon Tiki in March two years ago. Spring break time with a lot of college students. It was an out of hand drunken party boat. The hosts were handing out cups of red rum punch and others were walking around with bottle sof rum topping them off.

People were on the upper deck slamming bottles of the rum punch while the crowd chanted CHUG CHUG CHUG.

I thought it was a great time. Not sure it was real family friendly.

Scott

Archived