Live from Crown (Nov 14-21)---sorta long

Lynzchat

Great information, thanks!

So they must be letting people of all ages purchase the Ultimate kids package now. That is great as I am not a big drinker but I love the frozen mocktails :) Where can you get the milkshakes? When you get the sticker do you get a list of everything included ie. juices, pop, drinks etc?

Word of advice, we had to ask for the UPK and the waiter had to ask a manager. We never saw milkshakes but the coffee bars might have them. I did purchase a coffee card and it was worth every penny!

Have fun on your cruise.

thanks Lynschat for the info. We are going on December 5. Can you tell me if they have complimentary soda in the dining room?

There was no complimentary soda in the dining room. We had to use our soda card. Also, when I tried to order Cappucino, that also costs money. So I bought a coffee card. The cappucino was complimentary at the Sabatini and Crown Grill dining rooms.

Thanks for the review. We will be on the Crown a week from this Saturday. Can you please tell me what movies were being shown on MUTS?

On one night it was the new Star Trek. Other nights/days included: The Proposal, NFL Football, Transformers. It seems to include first run movies.

Hi Lynzchat,

So glad you enjoyed your first Princess experience. Sorry I didn't get up to the meet and greet. Had a lovely time aboard though. Wasn't the Crown a beautiful ship!

Bummed, I didn't get a chance to meet you, Cloedmom! I'm sure someday we will cruise Princess again! We loved our first experience.

Archived