6449 Aft Balcony on the Dream

Go Big Red

I have been reading the mixed reviews on the Dream. Nothing that really concerns me. Have cruised many times before and I know what to expect.

And my wife and I love what we get. Good food, lots of entertainment and action. Have tried the all inclusive route and just can't stand laying on a beach for 7 days!

The only real concern I have is noise. Cabin 6449 is right above the piano bar. Also I hear rumblings of engine rumblings. We have 3 different families going, all booked through different travel agents, so trying to change will be a major hastle.

Not sailing until Feb 13th, so I believe Carnival will have the bugs worked out by then.

I have been reading the mixed reviews on the Dream. Nothing that really concerns me. Have cruised many times before and I know what to expect.

And my wife and I love what we get. Good food, lots of entertainment and action. Have tried the all inclusive route and just can't stand laying on a beach for 7 days!

The only real concern I have is noise. Cabin 6449 is right above the piano bar. Also I hear rumblings of engine rumblings. We have 3 different families going, all booked through different travel agents, so trying to change will be a major hastle.

Not sailing until Feb 13th, so I believe Carnival will have the bugs worked out by then.

Read the latest review by luvmyboxer-stay away from the aft balconies if you like privacy.

What about cabin 7454..9A aft???

If it's an aft,you have no privacy.Aft corner,well when you get around the corner-you can get naked,just remember to put your clothes back on when you turn the corner again-lol

Archived