Extra $429 to sail on Dream instead of Valor?

cmlmich

I think it would be worth it if for no other reason than to experience the newest biggest ship.

I'm going to be on the 9 day in just 16 days kind of for that very reason. I'm going with an open mind and there are certainly things I'm going to love (like the wrap around Promenade and the Lanai's), but it also comes with some things I don't like (where they moved the pizza place to, not having a ceiling on the aft Lido).

So it won't surprise me if I just stay mostly with the Conquest class ships as long as they are in service.

It's up to you in the end...just did the opposite for my cruise.

We just figured out that the Legend and the Valor visit the same ports and both leave/return on the same dates when we cruise in january. only they each leave out of different ports in Florida(miami vs. tampa). originally, we were choosing the legend, but it's sold out of inside cabins whereas, the valor is not! almost 600 bucks cheaper for the 4 of us! since we are driving to get there it didn't matter which port to leave from...4 hours RT extra driving to miami is definitely worth the extra savings on the cruise itself!

Archived