POM Car Rental

apdchief

Can you rent and drop off cars at the port of miami? If so, what car rental company provide service out of there?

I dont remember 1

I dont know if this helps BUT but we have gone thru Hotwire and booked a car for the day when we had a late flight out. Took a cab and picked it up at the airport in the morning drove around doing some sight seeing and late lunch then went back to airport and dropped it off It was $22 for the car a heck of alot cheaper and more exciting than hanging at the airport all day

I've not found a car rental company that will let you rent at the airport and drop off at the port. I am renting from Alamo at MIA this January and when I drop it off, they have a shuttle that will bring me to the port. There are some companies that will have a shuttle to the port but others don't, like Advantage.

• 2 weeks later...
I've not found a car rental company that will let you rent at the airport and drop off at the port. I am renting from Alamo at MIA this January and when I drop it off, they have a shuttle that will bring me to the port. There are some companies that will have a shuttle to the port but others don't, like Advantage.

I booked Alamo today. I called them and they said that Alamo doesn't have a shuttle but there are shuttles that do run to the port of Miami. Still booked one for $17/day and it is cheaper than taking a $25 taxi to hotel and then another $25 taxi to the port.

Archived