First time short cruise

klang

I've just about finished booking my first ever short cruise, 4-night Navigator of the Seas in February. Is there anything that I should know about shorter cruises? I've done three 7-night cruises so far. I know there is only one port, but cruising to me is more about the ship.

Thanks in advance!:)

Yeah, there's no difference except for the 2 formal nights, you'll have only 1.

Also, the short 3 nighter I took last years made me book my next 7 night cruise soon as I got home. I felt it was not enough!!! but always a nice-quick getaway.

Enjoy!

We'll be on Navigator 2/4 for a four day - our 2nd 4 day on Navigator, first time we were on Navigator was 7 days. The difference for us on the 4 day is everyone tries to get it all in, don't take your time getting reservations because everything books up faster than on 7 days. But basically all the same stuff happens just quicker. We can only do one 7 day a year so the 4 days are a perfect add on & it's easier to bring the kids on 4 days then on 7 days. To compensate such a short cruise - book another one!!

It's alot easier for us to pick up shorter trips here & there, you might like it!!

Archived