Anyone miss family on a Christmas cruise?

Lovetwocruz2009

This will be my very first Cruise at xmas and the first time away from family and friends during the holiday.. We will all be together at Thanksgiving this year so I will announce that WE will be going on a Cruise for xmas..Just my DH and ME... YAAAAAAAAAA CANNOT wait to see the looks on there faces. I have always wanted to do this and now that I am 62 I think it is time to do what I WANT to do.. WE will see the family before New Year so all should be good, plus they are all getting gifts from us like they always do. SO I figure they are not going to miss out on the gifts.. WE COULD ASK THEM to CHIP in for our Cruise....(JUST KIDDING) I would never do that. But we are planning on having a GREAT TIME..

My best Christmas ever was when mom and I went on a cruise over the holiday. I didn't miss anyone at all!! No drama, etc.!

Ok, I did miss my husband because he was overseas but I got to see him for a few days before I headed to the port with my mom.

I'd LOVE to do a Christmas cruise EVERY year if I could!

:D

You should have booked the Spirit and we would have helped you celebrate:D

This will be our 1st Christmas Cruise and I am really looking forward to it... my kids are almost grown and we have always spent the week with my parents and it has always been far from what you think of when you think Memorable so I am hoping this will be the start of a wonderful tradition for my husband & our kiddos...

Archived