Are There Hotels inside LAX????

AFT_LOVER

We are thinking of flying in the night before our cruie, but hate the shuttles, some you pay for to the hotels that are classified as airport hotels. With the transfers to the ship included, we wanted to stay at the airport so we can meet the Celebrity personnel to board the bus to the ship.

We asked about Celebrity's air/hotel/transfer package but it is $133 Per Person a night............... forget that!

I don't believe so!

But, right across all the ramps leading to the airport is the Radisson, on W. Century. I stayed there not 3 weeks ago. It is reasonable, and nice. I couldn't find fault with it. It does not have free breakfast or a fridge in the room. There is a coffee machine.

There are restaurants in close vicinity. The hotel has a few restaurants, but I didn't try them as I usually find them too expensive. They have free shuttles to and from the airport, friendly staff, and I would certainly stay there again. The shuttles run every 15 minutes from about 6am to midnight.

This doesn't satisfy your non-shuttle wishes, but it's something to consider.

Archived