Inflatable Pool on Princess Sapphire?

glk2009

Pretty much think that woman is you, because you said so, in reference to the kid in blue wearing a diaper. Thanks for accepting my "policy". It means "alot" to me!

"Policy"? Love it!

Where? I read the other thread and didn't find anywhere that she said any such thing. She said her kids were in the pool at that time; she did not say that she was sitting on the edge of the pool or anything else that would indicate it was her.

BTW, you do know that it's against CC rules (or is that policy?) to correct other members' spelling, grammar, and so forth, don't you? Or was your intent simply to try to make another member feel stupid or give her a bad time? And so she mis-wrote "policy" instead of "apology"? Big deal. You obviously knew what she meant, but took the time to make fun of her anyway.

beachchick

Having been on a cruise with Michele I can vouch for the statement that it is NOT her. That is NOT Michele. Period end of story. And she has contributed so many positive things to this board and to the family board and I have no idea why you would attack her for her knowledge of the cruise lines and the family cruise lines in particular. And if I've misspelled or used a word incorrectly here please forgive me because you are obviously so intelligent I am sure your grammatical talents are needed on another thread. Thank you and have a great day.

...you are obviously so intelligent I am sure your grammatical talents are needed on another thread. Thank you and have a great day.

Took the words right out of my mouth! I think she was in need of bedtime so she could go teach her advanced english/reading class today...

BTW, you do know that it's against CC rules (or is that policy?) to correct other members' spelling, grammar, and so forth, don't you? Or was your intent simply to try to make another member feel stupid or give her a bad time? And so she mis-wrote "policy" instead of "apology"? Big deal. You obviously knew what she meant, but took the time to make fun of her anyway.

beachchick

Most people on CC read my favorite language...typonese. I know I'm VERY profficient in speaking and talking in it. I just love how others will look for little things to bash when they aren't "winning an internet arguement". Just too funny

To the OP... I appologize for posting this in your serious thread. I just couldn't help myself. I don't know anything about the ship you are going on. The only ships I have been on have been carnival. (I was behind Michelle in the picture also since malittlefoot is my DW). Just my opinion but I wouldn't let the ships pools being being baby friendly being the only deciding factor. I'd also factor in how many sea days/port days there are. Does your little one gel well with others his/her age range? If so then you might be good to go with him/her doing non swimming things on sea days and planning beach days in a few of the ports. I know that most places have that one area that there aren't many waves and the tot can swim in the ocean instead of a pool. If that's not your thing I'd be willing to bet that there's a hotel with a pool somewhere in the area of the port. They may allow children in swimmies in their pools. It never hurts to ask. If you post which ports you are going to here I'm sure someone will have some info/tips for you with a toddler. One thing I have learned from reading the family boards is that MOST are here to help others and not bash them for their decisions/questions.

I AM the grandparent. Don't do "nyah nyah". Just post what was said. Michelle has chosen to accept my "policy", while refusing to acknowledge many aspects of my posts. This tells me "alot", and I now have a pretty clear picture of Michelle, due to her pictures and posts. Yep.

What exactly is your problem? And why are you writing on these boards? We usually all get along well here, so maybe you should just leave this board--since your children are grown anyway.

i am fairly new to these boards and all i want to add is that cruisinmama and kerrisgirls have been very helpful to me as far as cruising with a family goes. i have cruised before with just my wife and i. now we are cruising with our dd for the first time and did not really know what to expect.they have been very kind and really put me at ease about cruising with my 20 month old .all i can say to them is thank you very much your help is greatly appreciated and keep up the good work for all the first time family cruisers.:D

Wow... I was just asking about inflatable pools. =)

Thanks for the reminder about the ducky bath tub... I have one those! We might still bring the inflatable pool with us since my daughter isn't the only non-potty-trained kidlet in our group.

I wish she was potty trained, but she wasn't too interested when we tried and she's not quite 2 (she will be when we cruise), so we'll wait until she's ready.

I'm excited to try out the play area and I think my daughter will just love being able to wander around the big boat and see everything and everyone around her.

The beaches will be great for her too -- lots of room to run around.

I think I'm more sad than she will be that she can't go into the pools. =)

Thanks for all of the constructive and helpful input!

Archived