Our Glory Video 10/31/09

Raceroc

Here is a video from our recent Western Caribbean cruise (10/31/09) on the Carnival Glory to Belize, Cozumel and Costa Maya. We zip lined in Costa Maya, Xrail dune buggies in Cozumel and Land Rover cave tour in Belize.

Also the three pictures you receive from the Carnival "behind the fun" tour are on the video.

From our balcony we saw a whale, Dolphins and the usual flying fish. The whale and dolphins are on the video.

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/6464585/16761500

Sorry, but it cuts out the last 46 seconds. I don't know why.

Wow, looks like you really had a great time. Where were you when you saw the dolphins and whale? Thanks for sharing.:)
It was our last sea day. Just southeast of Miami. We saw the dolphins in the morning and the whale was mid-afternoon. We were just hanging out on the balcony. We have never before seen anything in the open water but flying fish... So it was very exciting.

It was our last sea day. Just southeast of Miami. We saw the dolphins in the morning and the whale was mid-afternoon. We were just hanging out on the balcony. We have never before seen anything in the open water but flying fish... So it was very exciting.

Now we're getting really excited cuz we've booked our first aft balcony for an 8 day eastern Caribbean to St Thomas, Antiqua, and Tortola and Puerto Rico in April. The weather might be too warm for a whale then but maybe some dolphins. I'd never imagine seeing a whale close to Miami..

• 2 weeks later...
Here is a video from our recent Western Caribbean cruise (10/31/09) on the Carnival Glory to Belize, Cozumel and Costa Maya. We zip lined in Costa Maya, Xrail dune buggies in Cozumel and Land Rover cave tour in Belize.

Also the three pictures you receive from the Carnival "behind the fun" tour are on the video.

From our balcony we saw a whale, Dolphins and the usual flying fish. The whale and dolphins are on the video.

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/6464585/16761500

Sorry, but it cuts out the last 46 seconds. I don't know why.

WOW!! You two had the time of your lives, not only did you show us some good photography but I saw a Man and his Wife together having fun, I was so taken with you both I watched the slide show 4 times.

Well Done to you both, how happy you both are together.

My Best To You Both

Heiko

BTW! it did not cut of the last 46 seconds for me and the music was just excellent.

Archived