Aft Suite on the Crown

SeaUl8r

We are sailing on the Crown on November 28th (my birthday). We originally booked a mini-suite guaranty AE category. Last week the Princess website showed that we were assigned an AA mini, mid-ship, Dolphin deck. We were thrilled. Imagine my surprise when I looked again last night and realized that we had been upgraded to an aft PS suite on Caribe deck. We have never been in a suite or an aft cabin. I'm so excited I will probably explode before embarking. The best birthday present, ever!

If anyone has any tips about suite sailing or aft cabins I would be happy to hear from you.

We are sailing on the Crown on November 28th (my birthday). We originally booked a mini-suite guaranty AE category. Last week the Princess website showed that we were assigned an AA mini, mid-ship, Dolphin deck. We were thrilled. Imagine my surprise when I looked again last night and realized that we had been upgraded to an aft PS suite on Caribe deck. We have never been in a suite or an aft cabin. I'm so excited I will probably explode before embarking. The best birthday present, ever!

If anyone has any tips about suite sailing or aft cabins I would be happy to hear from you.

Nice upgrade!

Be sure to pack comfortable shoes as it is a long way back there! However, having said that, once you're at your suite, you won't want to leave! What a wonderful birthday present!! Enjoy your suite. Be sure to try out the whirlpool tub (especially nice with the bath salts that are on the edge of the tub). Have a leisurely lunch or breakfast out on your balcony. Your cabin steward will provide the menus for the next day each evening. Just call room service and order anything on the regular dining room menu.

Be sure to read all about the "perks" both online and in your book in your cabin. Once you've had a suite, it is hard to go back!

i think crown and star are about the same? and if they are

it is indeed a l o n g way back to your suite

actually the room isnt that big

enjoy the balcony especially when leaving port

make sure you know what the amenities are they wont tell you on the ship and if you dont ask you dont get

if you order dinner in your room make sure you have wine glasses in the room and ask them to bring a proper table for you to eat from

there should be a catalogue of dvd's somewhere in the room in case they have a movie you might like to watch

do have breakfast in sabatinis

finally

hava great cruise

Thanks everybody,

We can both do with the extra walking, because we love the food on Princess.

Breakfast at Sabatini's sound so Ooo-la-la. What time do they serve breakfast? We sure wouldn't want to sleep too late.

J!m, great advice about making sure that we research the amenities, we wouldn't want to miss anything.

What do you wear to use the Thermal Suite, swimming suit?

What do you wear to use the Thermal Suite, swimming suit?

That's what I wore, with one of the Princess bath robes over it. Bath robes can be obtained from your steward or in the changing room in the Thermal Suite area. They also have towels there too. You'll love the Thermal Suite; we went there every morning after working out, then off to the hot tub to finish our "ritual." :D

Oh well done!:D

We came off Crown last Saturday and had an aft cabin on B deck.

It is so relaxing sitting on the balcony watching the wake.

You are also handy for popping to the Terrace pool for a swim or drink by the pool

Archived