Oasis & Freedom will pass each other 2nite

Tyron

Have you looked at Oasis' track on that site recently? She's been all over the place. First off Boynton Beach heading south, then making all sorts of weird maneuvers south of Miami, and now heading NE. What the heck are they doing ??

260648650_OasisTrack11-21-092103hrs.jpg.e62e3159043034646acc9c2dbbc7e656.jpg

Have you looked at Oasis' track on that site recently? She's been all over the place. First off Boynton Beach heading south, then making all sorts of weird maneuvers south of Miami, and now heading NE. What the heck are they doing ??

LOL! Yeah, they've been zig zagging all over the florida coast all day

Have been following Oasis and Freedom tonight. They were running parallel for a while northeast of Pompano Beach. Great photo op and a wonderful sight for guests on both ships, if they got close enough. Do we have some photos coming soon?

Rick and Deirdra

Have been following Oasis and Freedom tonight. They were running parallel for a while northeast of Pompano Beach. Great photo op and a wonderful sight for guests on both ships, if they got close enough. Do we have some photos coming soon?

Rick and Deirdra

I'm hoping they got close enough for someone to get some photos. If they didn't I think RCI missed a good opportunity for these two huge ships to "meet up." :cool::)

I think Captain Bill was going out for a joy ride ;). I also think he thought (or maybe Royal itself thought) that it would be cool to meet up with Freedom since Oasis can pretty much go anywhere along the South FL coast.

Haha according to that picture they did four of five 360 degree turns off the coast of Miami. I guess when you have nowhere to go, you might as well see how the ship handles :D

Archived